Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Week Two: Luna # 12 in Autumn Colors




For week two, I decided to use a custom ordered piece from my last show which I completed in time for the entry. She is another Luna from my Luna Series created with green garnet and hessonite garnet.... her Name is Autumn Moon. These colors are so beautiful together. Very rich combination. She will be a Christmas gift for the customers mother. I hope that she will like it as much as her daughter insists she will. :) Autumn Moon was fun to make, as were all of her sisters. I really enjoy making these pendants. Each one has it's own unique character, just like little people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home