Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Week Four: Earrings too



Well, I had hoped to be able to put aside time this week to make a piece worth of the FSOJ project, but again it has been hectic to say the least. I quit my job and got a new one... I think I am going to like this job much better than the last. However, this one is going to be a BIG adjustment for me as it has more than doubled my drive time each day and I now have to get up at five in the morning to get to work on time... UGH. I am really nocturnal by nature, so this is a challenge for me. It leaves me greatly exhasted by the end of the day and I seem to be void of any creativity. However, I am looking forward to having the weekend to put aside some time to bait my muse into helping me to create a worth piece for next weeks entry. :::crosses fingers:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home