Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

FSOJ: Autumn week 5



I had a custom order that was sitting on the back burner that I decided to get out of the way for this week... a rear view mirror ornament. This was really one of those destined pieces. I had been thinking about making some of these ornaments while sitting at my last show, when a local woman came up with a crystal piont and asked me to make her a custom rear view mirror ornament. Serendipity for sure... and so, I finally did it and will be making more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home