Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Introducing the Blue Beauty

Week 16 of the Year of Jewelry Project, 2007.

Well, still working on this woven bezel technique. I think that this pendant beats the last one hands down! I used a 28 gauge wire for the weave this time which resulted in a tighter, neater weave which adds more to the detail of the piece. I loooove the london blue apatite I used in this piece. It just POPS in the nicest way next to the peridot. The colors remind me of the waters here on the emerald coast. Beautiful blues and greens line our shores.

I am working to hoan this technique in prepartion for a new tutorial. I am making progress without a doubt. :) However, I am going to make a few more so that I can make the tut as clear and straight forward as possible.




Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger KMalinkaVintage said...

Beautiful creation!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Delia Stone said...

Thank you. :) I am very proud of her.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home