Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Inspiration







I was admiring my new work recently when all of the sudden I decided to marry them together. I made a dangle to match the earrings and attached it to the face in the woven bezel. I like the look of them together and will make more like this in the future. There are changes I will make so that it is a little more planned out and my dangle doesn't begin so far under the face. I'd like it to be a little more snug with the bezel.

I also rather liked the look of the earrings hanging on either side of the pendant as shown above on the hand knitted chain. I thought it might be nice to make a full necklace with the three dangles ... not fully convinced that that's where I want to go with it just yet, however. I had my mind set to make a mosaic neck piece to attach this pendant to, but I think that all three; pendant, dangles on either side and a mosaic neck piece might be a little too much. I will give this more thought before I decide.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home