Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Woven bail pendant

This lovely piece was inspired by simply glancing over the tutorial for Remy's free form sculptural pendant. I haven't even gotten close to doing the full project, but I'm taking one technique out of the whole tutorial and applying it however I can. Perhaps one day I will sit down and actually read the full thing and produce the kind of piece that was meant to make? lol Either way, it is a very worth while tutorial because just as she says you will learn so many techniques that you can apply to your work that your jewelry making style may be changed forever! Right now, I'm kind of feeling like it would be hard to go back to a simple border wrap. Considering what I know I CAN do, it would almost feel like a waste of material.

So, here are my pics. The first one is not the best, but it's the only side view I have for the moment.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home