Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Monday, March 19, 2007

These beauties are inspired by Dana Kellen and Eni Oken. I've always loved the mosic work that Dana does. This is not the first time I've played with the mosiac idea, but it is the first time I have applied it to something as small as a pair of earrings. Eni also played off of Dana's mosiac theme and created a pendant of her own adding the little coiled sections to the work, like the ones you see below. So there you have it - a teaspoon of Dana with a dash of Eni makes for a delightful bit of eye candy. :D

These are made with sterling silver, swarovski crystal and olive green tourmoline with a faceted zircon drop.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home