Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Wk 8 _ Free form ring ala' Eni


I am back tracking, catching up... I am posting for week eight in the Four Seasons of Jewelry, more than a little late, but alas, here it is. :D This is my results for the freeform ring tut from Eni. While I wished I had used a different stone with a higher dome, I think it turned out pretty well. The pic is crappy (will be replaced later) but I am too tired to break out my light tent set up right now. More later ... Im' too tired to think right now and I must go... to ... bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home