Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Catching up




Now that I've replaced the digital camera that was stolen, I am able to update my website and add pics of all the work I've been doing. I began the process this morning, though I still have much to do to fully catch up to myself. I like my new digital camera MUCH! These shots are so clear and beautiful. My last camera was only a 4.0 megapixel, and I thought IT took good pics. My new one, which cost even less than my last one (love the way technology advances and prices relax) is a 7.1 megapixel. The difference is clear.
This piece was draped over this wonderful lava rock that my MIL gave me. I love the way it turned out ... it gives the pic the feeling of being on the rocky california coast. This will come in handy for photographing my bridal line as it develops. Thanks Mimi! :)

This is a simple herringbone necklace in amethyst and sterling. Delicate and detailed.
This necklace is for sale on my website: http://www.freewebs.com/deliasstones/

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home