Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Friday, March 09, 2007



My friendly little faces again. I love these hand carved faces so much. Until now, I have only used these faces in my Luna Series. In the Luna Series they have always been framed in a chandelier style wrap, but I decided recently that because of their wide appeal, I should wrap some without dangles. Not everyone likes dangles after all ... but everyone likes these faces.

It was a good decision, as it turns out. My feedback came in the form of these babies flying off of the table. This pendant sold the first time she was displayed to the public. Must make more... and maybe try putting on a fancy hairdo.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home