Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Eclipse




I call this "Eclipse"... It's like the full moon and the dark moon meeting in harmonic convergence.
This piece is one of my signature chandelier pendants. I love combining opalite and onyx. They make for such a beautiful contrast ... shiney black and glowing white! Oh my! This peice also has an opalite bead wrapped in a delicate herringbone wrap attached to the bail to give the pendant a touch of detail. The opalite has a firey and ethereal presence in hand that the photograph could not truely capture.

Pardon the "Other Pendants" text. I altered this pic for my website and forgot to save the original.

This pendant is for sale on my website: www.freewebs.com/deliasstones/




Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home