Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A few pretties I've not posted yet


Back to the ornate pendants. These are so much fun... yet so labor intensive. I sweat everyone of them every inch of the way. They never seem to be looking right until the final touches are put on and then all of the sudden they come together and BAM! One striking pendant is staring back at you. This picture is not the best, too dark to show off the beautiful blues and greens in the chrysacola stone. It's accented with genuine emerald rondells and brilliant blue chez crystal to give it POP. This one is currently up for sale, but I don't expect it to stay around too long. I might even decide to keep it for myself. ;)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home