Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Much Needed Updating

Much needed updating
Sunday, Apr 6, 2008


Well, the year has been a busy one so far and I've fallen behind in updating the website and my blog. Apologies! I have many new pieces to share with you that need to be photographed and listed which I intend to get posted in the next week or two. I have just completed the Festival on the Green Fine Art Show and now I have to rework my needle lace caged pendant tutorial for publication in Step by Step Wire magazine's Summer issue. Apparently I should not have cropped the pictures becuase it reduced the file size to below publication standards. I'm going to begin that work today while the lighting is right (I like to take my pics in natural lighting). I will be working on that over the next few days to meet or beat the deadline, so I will not have much time to devote to updating the website until I have that out of the way. Check back soon for pics of new work and the stories of their creation.

Thank you for your continued interest in my work!
Delia Stone

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home