Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Jeweled Bezel Pendants

Inspired by Lisa Niven Kelly's entangled bezel pendant I created my own version. My results were more organized than the look of the entangled bezel, which in the end I was pleased with. I captured these vintage porceline horse cabs in a nest of swirls and sparkling swarovski accents.



I intend to use this technique to create some more organized looking pieces. It will be interesting to see how this technique develops. October 14th, 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home