Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Netted Tigers Eye ... a custom piece.

This is a custom order I did for the local bead shop here in town. I really like the way it turned out. The photos aren't the greatest as the lighting was just too bright this morning when I was taking them. I really liked the way the bail turned out on this one. It integrates so well that it appears seamless with the pendant. I am glad I left the bail plain on this one ... I don't think I would have been as happy with it otherwise.





This peice can be found at the Bead and Crystal House on West Garden Street in Pensacola, Florida.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home