Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Monochrome Fire Mosaic Earrings

These enchanting earrings were created with sterling silver, black diamond swarovskis and the best quality labradorite available. They have a steely monochrome feel ... until suddenly an unexpected burst of firey blue color leaps from the labradorite and reflects in the steel grey swarovski beads by which it is framed. Subtle ... enchanting ... beautiful.




When these lovely earrings are in hand, you will see the incredible depth of their icey fire. Available in my shop on Etsy or DeliaStone.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home