Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Wire Lace Obession continues



I just get fever over this wire lace work I've been doing ... I do one piece then I have to do two or three more right behind it. It's like a bag of Lays potato chips. It's good that my Muse is prodding me, even if she is insisting that we stay here with the lace work for a while.


Here's a piece made with an irregular shaped lepordskin jasper cabochon I had. I love the oranges and greens in this piece. The colors are more like some I've seen in ocean jasper ... but it is lepordskin jasper without a doubt.

I worked with the button hole stitch variation on this necklace. I have yet to decide if I will oxidize this necklace or not.

Available on my website: DeliaStone.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home