Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Monday, December 19, 2005

FSOJ: Wk_12: Emerald Isles





Here is my second free form bezel wrap... finished it up while working the show over the last three days. Traffic was slow on Friday and Saturday due to the weather, so I entertianed myself by working on this piece. It's a beautiful chrysocola accented with 4mm emeralds, blue green apatite and some very bright blue apatite. I wished I had more of the bright blue to work with, but I only had three.

I am enjoying this technique so much! It's opened up a whole new approach to wire work for me... brought it to a new level of excitement for me again... and I love the challenge!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home