Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Monday, April 17, 2006

FSOJ_wk20_Playing catch up



Well, after a long and painful death of my old hard drive, I am just beginning to recover some of my pictures. I think I may have lost my portfolio of my last 4 years of work - thank goodness I had some pics spread around on the web to steal back. lol I finally got my kodak program loaded up on the tiny hard drive I'm using now, and I'm back in the groove. Though I haven't been able to take and publish pics for the last several weeks, I continued to make jewelry to keep up with the project. While I do not have my adobe photo shop to dress my pics up with signatures and what not, at least I have photos to share again. :) This pendant sis the result of yet another Eni Oken tutorial. Here's my week 20 entry into the Four Seasons of Jewelry project:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home