Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Horse Jewelry: Other Ideas for custom work - Mosaic Pendant?

Upon further brainstorming, I am considering using the same type of technique I used to create the seahorse recently (just a couple of posts before this one) to possibly create a pendant of a profile of an arabian horse, set in a mosaic frame for the June 2nd show for Azalea Arabians instead. They are pretty much allowing me full creative freedom to make whatever I want. I am actually thinking of making both if time (and material stock) allow. I can just give them a great deal on it and make a little less than I might otherwise make, but I will be getting my name and my art out to hundreds if not thousands of horse enthusiast which will possibly draw me a few custom orders. I really love the idea of this pendant... now, if only I can create one as beautiful as what I'm visualizing I can dazzel the masses. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home