Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Adding more content to the Egyptian Coil Tut

Okay, okay .. if you've already bought it don't sweat it! I'll send you a copy of the altered file free of charge when it's ready. I've decided to add more concise instructions on the flattened coil bracelet, such as the one shown below.




I think the orginal tut material creates a more feminine version, while adding this one will create a bracelet with both masculine and feminine appeal.

I'm going to finish up my bezel weave tut before going back to add the new content to the egyptian coil tut though, so be patient!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maz Simpson said...

If only my spirals were this neat! Wonderful design.

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home