Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Basket Weave Bezel Tutorail almost done!

Just a short entry to assure those of you who have been holding your breath (ha ha) waiting for my new basket weave bezel tutorial to be completed that your wait should soon end. I know, I know ... I've been saying this for a while. This tutorial has been a challenge but I'm nearly done. I have to complete the mosaic element portion of the tutorial and then it will be released! This tutorial has been a bit of a pain, so the cost will be set at $15 - BUT I am going to make it available at the introductory cost of only $10 to thank those of you who have been so incredibly patient with me through it all.

For those of you who are not familiar with the tutorial I am working on, below is a picture of the pendant the tutorial will teach you to make:



I will be emailing those of you on my tutorials mailing list as soon as it is available. For those of you who are not already on my tut mailing list but would like to be, you can join on my website: DeliaStone.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home