Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tale of a Seahorse

Here begins my new Mosaics Collection. This fabulous seahorse was inspired by Magdalena some time back. If you look in my past post (probably archived by now) you will find the original post on him. He was just a little seahorsey then :) and now has grown into a functional piece of jewelry. I finally made him a rolling waves chain and transformed him from a lovely mosaic pretty to look at into a functional piece of jewelry. :) I am quite proud of the final product.











I can't wait to make more of these lovely mosaic masterpieces. :) I need to motivate myself to make some mosaic earrings for the website too. So much to do... so little vacation time left. :::sigh::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home