Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Monday, July 16, 2007

New Line: Simple Elements

I've decided to start a new line called Simple Elements. The Simple Elements line will be composed of uncomplicated elements combined to create something lovely. I kicked it off with some new earrings and I just created my first Simple Elements Necklace as well.









And now my first Simple Elements Necklace, which matches the earrings above:





Now this picture isn't particularlly great, but it'll do until I take some better ones. :D



Keep an eye out for more Simple Elements for your personal body adornment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home