Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Terra X

I've been wanting to try something Dana Kellin-ish lately so I started coiling beads to this frame. I originally had planned to use a different focal stone in the center but it wasn't really big enough for the frame. Then I remembered a pendant like this that Magdalena had done with a marquis stone set in the center. I remembered that I had some smoky quartz marquis briolettes so I busted them out and used them. I decided to oxidize it to add to the earthy look of it.





I made and added the coiled beads after I oxidized the piece, so I had to go back and oxidize them later so that they would match. This pic was taken before I did them too, and I haven't gotten a new pic taken yet but I posted this one anyway. I will edit this when I get updated pics.

This peice was actually created in Early August, though I did not post it until September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home