Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Water for your fire ...Blue Blossom.



Something cool and refershing to bring down the heat! THIS piece should have been named Water Garden, but I already had a piece with that title. I adore this beautiful bracelet. Even though it's a little too chunky for my personal taste, I pull it out and admire it often. It has such a tranquil feel to it. It makes me think of a crystal clear pond with lillies floating on the serene surface. Just beautiful. The stones are actually rough hewn aquamarine chips. I finished it off with one of my signature handmade toggle clasps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home