Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

As many of you know I create jewelry making tutorials from time to time and I am about to start another one. My problem is that I just can’t decide which one to do next. I have so many pieces that people have requested tutorials that I just don’t know where to start. I’ve narrowed it down to two possibilities but I just can’t seem to make a decision, hence I pose the question to you. Any feedback is welcomed.

I think I should either do the ‘foray pendant’ tutorial next, which is a very basic lesson in the rainbow style using a strip set crystal as the focal. See the pictures below:



another example:



The second option would be my sculpted coil pendant. A few examples of the sculpted coil pendant are below:



Example 2



Example 3





So, after having seen the possibilities of the two techniques, which one would you prefer to see published next? Drop me a comment here, or email me at Tutorials@DeliaStone.com with feedback.

Filed under: How To ..., Jewelry Making Tutorials, Uncategorized

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynette Hadley said...

Your work is absolutely stunning...congratulations!! :))

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home