Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tutorial Notification List LOST!

Can you see me kicking myself? I just made a terrible mistake. I accidentally deleted my Tutorial Notification Mailing List. I lost hundreds of addresses of individuals wanting to be updated on new tutorial releases. Amazing how the click on one button can undo years of work. I just love technology, don't you? Arrrgh!

If you were on my list for tutorial notification, or you would like to be on my list for new tutorial notification, please email me at Tutorials@DeliaStone.com with a request and I will gladly add you to the new list.

So sorry all! Believe me when I say I am heart sick over this. Now ... back to kicking myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home