Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Monday, April 17, 2006

FSOJ_wk22_More Toggles



Putting some of those hand-made toggles to use, I strung up this quick bracelet, which I loved. If I had made it small enough to fit my tiny wrists, I would have kept it for myself I liked it so much. But alas, it was a little too large for me and that's okay, because it sold before it ever even left my house. :) A friend came over, saw it, fell in love and bought it on site. No complaints here. lol
You can see the detail work on the toggle below. I really like making the toggles themselves so ornate and detailed. It makes the overall piece look much nicer ... it can give a simple strung bracelet a very detailed look. The toggles take no time to make as long as I have my coil all ready to go I can make one of these little pretties in about 5 to 10 minutes. I just love 'em!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home