Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

FSOJ wk27_funky toggles



Yup... more toggles. These things are so fun they're addictive, I swear!
This time, I decided to make a tear drop shaped toggle so see how it would look on a bracelet. Again, I liked the results. The bracelet itself is nothing to brag about, but the toggle saves it.
Again, the toggle was embellished with a carnelian bead to tie it into the overall bracelet. Which worked fine, but not it didn't look as tailored as I would have liked for it to. I thought it was a super cute toggle, regardless.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home