Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Monday, April 17, 2006

FSOJ_wk23_Toggles turn flirty earrings


While I was playing around making more toggles, I thought that a matching pair would make some flirty earrings. I loved the firey red-orange flashes in some new swarovski crystals I bought and I wanted to use them for the project. I hung a earthy orangish zircon briolette in the center of each one... again, my friend bought these up the second she saw them. She's got a fair tan and strawberry blondish hair and they looked so incredible on her! I couldn't help but stroke myself when I saw how great this simple pair of earrings looked on. lol

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home