Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Monday, April 17, 2006

FSOJ_wk24_Gold Toggles



I decided I wanted to make a gold fill toggle this go 'round. I was very pleased with how rich it came out looking.
Usually, I think that gold fill looks a little weak next to vermeil (sp?) but after putting this little toggle on I was impressed with just how well it seemed to match in the richness of tone with the vermeil.
The color combo on this bracelet turned out very nice, I thought. The pale green aventurine contrasted very nicely with the golden-brown swarovski's.
The sparkel of the swarovski and the richness of the gold made this bracelet look worth the price. I have really enjoyed playing around wtih making my own toggles. This one, I embellished with a single swarovski to match the bracelet. It give it a very tailored look... like the toggle was made especially for the bracelet, and of course it was! lol Sweeeeet....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home