Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida Panhandle

I have been making and designing jewelry since 1991, and it continues to be my passion to this day. Over the years, I have moved well beyond the simple stone wraps that I began with through experimenting with new techniques.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Back in the Saddle again!

Well, as anyone can plainly see, it's been a while since I've blogged. This is indicative of the fact that I have been going through a major transition in my life and I've felt practically turned upside down. I have literally started my life over, and it has not been easy. It took a lot of my time and attention to adjust, but I have. Though it was tough, it brought wonderful changes into my life. A loving partner, a beautiful new daughter (and I can't forget to mention her awesome big brother, though he was with me from the start of these changes) and a new lease on life. I am greatful for all that has come my way, though we still struggle... at least we are sharing the struggle and supporting one another through it.
While I have not had regular access to the online world for some time now (nearly a year), I am FINALLY online again. I will be posting pics of new jewelry soon. I also plan to rejoin the Year of Jewelry Project, or Four Season or whatever they are calling it this go round. lol

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home